Bristol Pet Stop Veggie Pigs per 100g

£0.99

or 6 weekly interest-free payments from £0.16 with Laybuy what's this?

or 4 fortnightly payments of £0.25 with Clearpay More info

Availability: In stock

The finest human grade ingredients

These Veggie Pigs are full of the irresistible flavours that dogs go mad for, try them for yourself today!

Turmeric – can reduce inflammation, and relieve the pain and stiffness associated with arthritis. … Adding turmeric to your dog’s diet is a safe, effective way to help them get back on their feet.

Tasty treats – made by hand

We mix, roll and shape each dog biscuit by hand before slowly baking them in our own ovens. It does take us a little while to do but the end result is a lovely selection of biscuits 🙂

Please store in an airtight container once opened.

Features

Packed with tasty mixed vegetables!
Naturally low in fat
Fun Pig shaped bite size biscuit
Made by hand and oven baked
No artificial colours or added salts and sugars

Composition

Plain White Wheat Flour
Mixed Vegetables (Dried Swede Flake, Dried Cabbage, Dried Green and White Leek, Dried Sliced Green Beans, Dried Garden Peas)
Dried Turmeric

Analysis and Nutrition

Moisture 11.1%, Protein 11.6%, Fibre <0.5%, Ash 2.1%, Total Oil 2.6%

[]
DISPATCHING DAILY THROUGH LOCKDOWN- NATIONWIDE AND LOCAL DELIVERY AVAILABLE. FREE DELIVERY OVER £25.